Getting Started Selling Your E-Books
Hello Future Sellers,
Here is a quick breakdown of what you need to know when getting started.
1. If you don't have a strength in writing or making an E-Book Cover Utilize one of these services below.
2. You should click Start Selling to create your online store and your stripe connect account which is labeled "Get Paid"(This is how you get paid).
3. You should now think of at least 5 How To Guide Topics you would like to tackle in the marketplace. Then either create an Ebook Cover per topic yourself (Using a Canva.com account https://canva.7eqqol.net/Howtoguide) or hire a freelancer on fiverr to do this for you.
A. You may hire our recommended Ebook Cover Freelancer here: https://www.fiverr.com/share/xXodQB
4. Once you have your ebook covers, it’s time to start working on the written material of your ebook guides OR hire a ghostwriter on fiverr: bit.ly/FiverrGhostWriters
5. How to Promote and Advertise Your "How to Guides"
We will start our Google Adwords training on the next blog so you can start getting daily SALES.
If you have no interest in learning Google Adwords no worries, you can also hire a Google Adwords Freelancer on Fiverr to create your ad campaigns and manage your account.
Then… You just repeat this process over and over again until you have hundreds of How To Guides in your digital store making you passive income.